CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday Night

Just wanted to finish the day with an update. Not much new to report. It was a good day. Amy got to change her first Ella diaper, so that was fun for her. Amy said the nurses all think that Ella is doing so great and say she is so alert. They say they just love seeing her eyes looking at them and following them as they work. The nurses also said she seems like a laid back baby. So she is getting great care from some great nurses. Amy's blood pressure is still high but getting a little lower. She said most of the day she had good blood pressure, but it started getting higher at the end of the day. So we'll see how she does tomorrow, the second day of her new medicine. Please pray for a good day tomorrow and for strength to face a new day, and possibly going home tomorrow evening.

9 comments:

Monica said...

Love hearing good news about sweet baby Ella!!!! What a precious and LOVED baby girl!! Will be praying for Amy and looking forward to a good report about her too. That b.p. stuff is no fun!! Love you guys.

Kedra said...

So excited to hear that Ella is doing so great! Can't wait to meet her! We will continue to pray for healing for both baby & mom~

Jamie Ridgell said...

Amy -I'm praying for you daily for that b/p to go down. I am so excited that Ella is doing so great. She is beautiful in the pictures. I can't wait to see her in person! We love you! - Jamie

Anonymous said...

Amy, I love you honey, I am praying for a great day for you today. I am so glad to hear that sweet Ella is doing well and that she is so alert and being well taken care of. You are all on my mind every minute of the day. Sending my love to all and praying to read good reports today.

Mere Ware said...

Thanks for all the updates! We are in A-town this weekend and have been checking often. The picture of Ella is beautiful! I can't wait to see her in person.

Amy-come on girl...you got to chill and get that bp down.

Ella-so happy to hear all the great news about you. Tell your mom a few secrets to recovery so she can feel better too!

I am writing this on Sunday and I think you may be going home today. I will give you a call later and hopefully we can chat for a bit! Thinking of you guys so much!! And praying lots! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh how precious little Ella is! We're so glad to hear all the good reports about this sweet little one. Sorry to hear about Amy's high blood pressure. That can be so frustrating. Check out the DASH diet online. It really helped with my bp. - Jana

Hollie Reese said...

We love hearing all the good news! Ella is beautiful! Just like her big sister!!

LYN said...

I read your blog faithfully wherever I am...NYC, Miami, London. I continue to pray for you all. Amy, through the wonders of pharmaceuticals, I know your blood pressure can be controlled! I take 5 blood pressure medicines, and they work together beautifully. So it might take awhile, but hang in there, our God is BIG. Your little Ella seems such a doll baby. I can hardly wait to hold her when she's home. ...LYN

Macy said...

What a strong little baby girl! I have enjoyed telling everyone I know how faithful God has been in Ella's short little life, so far. I am still praying for your BP, Amy. I hope you get to feeling better.